Paranoia Text Encryption (AES) - Online Application
Paranoia Text Encryption
How to Use:
1. Set a password.
2. Write or paste a text into the Unencrypted Text area (green bordered).
3. Press the Encrypt button.
4. An encrypted text will appear in the Encrypted Text area (red bordered).
5. Copy the encrypted text and use it however/wherever you want.
1. Set a password
2. Write or paste an encrypted text into the Encrypted Text area (red bordered).
3. Press the Decrypt button.
4. A decrypted text will appear in the Unencrypted Text area (green bordered).
Keep your notes, emails, SMSs, chat posts, social networking posts, URLs, cryptocurrency keys (seeds, mnemonics), and any other text safe from all unwanted readers.
Specifications: AES 256 bits algorithm in EAX mode. Key derivation function: scrypt. Detailed format specifications can be found here.
If you are a user of Secret Space Encryptor for Android, P.T.E. for PC (Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, ...) or P.T.E. for iOS and you want to use this on-line software in cooperation with one of the off-line versions (to be able to decrypt texts from the off-line version on this page), please use AES (256bit) algorithm.
If you have something to say to us, you are welcome to contact us via email: